Progressing High With Every Project.Our Valuation Will Reach Your Expectation
We at Euro coast focus on building your dream holiday house. Our construction team is made out of dedicated professionals who are ready to deliver wherever the job takes us.
PRODUCTIVE IDEAS EARN US PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK.
Euro coast has been one of the best construction team we have ever encountered. They had a brilliant team and delivered the work on time.
My beach house is made perfect. Thanks to Euro coast team who never compromised on quality or safety.
- Beachside Bungalow- At 484 square feet, this sweet little cottage, with its enchanting gabled roof and bright front porch, is perfect for an oceanfront haven for two. The arrangement includes a living room, kitchen with a peninsula and a large counter space (in addition to a pantry), and a main bedroom with an en suite closet and bath.
- Shoreline Cottage- Checking in at 930 square feet, our Shoreline Cottage is little, yet mighty stunning. The inspiration for this arrangement originated from one city-abiding family’s want for a basic house by the ocean that would catch serene and breathtaking view from all sides. The board and secure exterior, gabled roof, and liberal porch set a conventional tone, while tall windows and an open inside give the home a fresh look. The ground level highlights an open living room, kitchen, and lounge area. Built in seats by the window on two walls in the open living space give shrouded capacity and comfortable spots to curl up with a book. Two bedrooms and a bath finish the second level, while upstairs; a sleeping loft (which can be accessed by a ladder) gives extra facilities or capacity.
- Beach bungalow- This 921-square-foot cottage has everything: a totally open deck that is ideal for chilling with companions after spending a day in the sun; a living room, lounge area, kitchen, bedroom, and bath on the ground floor; and a screened porch that opens up to another roomy deck on the back of the house. A winding staircase off the kitchen to a second floor that has bedroom with a small balcony.
- Bunkhouse and boathouse- This is a really small structure—at 376 square feet—can be equipped as a minor cabin retreat or as an appealing storage room for boats and surfboards. As a bunkhouse-style cottage, the spaces offers comfortable space to the owners of the house and to the visitors. Windows on each wall let in a lot light and help the little space feel bigger. The wood siding, covered windows, and metal roof with uncovered crossbeam tails make the look of a boathouse revamped as an cozy weekend cottage.
- Carolina Craftsman- This charming, 1,120-square-foot cottage highlights two secured porches: an outdoor space that invites visitors on the front and a little screened porch on the back. Inside, the front door opens to an extensive family room, which advances to a little kitchen (with access to the screened porch). Off the family room is a lobby that leads to a full bath and two bedrooms. The main bedroom includes a connecting full bath and a walk-in closet.
- Brunswick Cottage- Cedar shingles and wooden sections complement the crested peaks of this 1,184-square-foot home, while details like decorative wood framing beneath the windows, a standing seam metal roof, and the stone fireplace give a rich look. The galley-style kitchen and a simple dining area are delicately planned as one space. Windows let natural light fill the room and offer perspectives every step of the way. A profound front porch and screened porch off of the back of the home make open air spaces a natural addition to the home. The second level offers two roomy bedrooms and a full bath.
- Open porch- Transform your porch into a cozy place to sit and relax by adding keeping it open and adding some colorful beach colored décor. Add a colorful rug as a bonus, as a disguise to all the dirt that might be collected on the carpet.
- Ship-themed bathroom- Add some fun into your bathroom by adding ship-themed décor and colors into it. If you want to go the extra mile, add a ship shaped bathtub or wash basin bowl. Put a ship wheel on the wall and add some ship-wreck themed pictures for the complete feel.
- Be cautious- Remember to use water-friendly material on as many things in the house as possible. This will make cleaning much less tougher and even give you an extra feel of the beach. Try using rattan, wicker or bamboo pieces around the house for the feel.
- Stick to pastel colors– Stick to pastel colors such as breezy blue, pink, green for a calm and sunny look. Imagine a couch by the window, whose curtains are of pastel blue with minimalistic design in white, the couch in a mix of pastel yellow, pink, red and blue colors with pillows stacked up and teapoy by the side. The summertime look, you get from these colors gives a delightful feel.
- Antique décor- Find retro-clothing, vintage furniture and decorative pieces to get a ship-wreck theme or an antique theme for the house. You can find several DIY tutorials on such décor.
- Pay attention to the details- Add colorful knick-knacks around the house, in places such as the cupboards, near the television set, drawers or on the tables. If you are going with a ship-themed house, look for nautical souvenirs and art work for a complete look.
- Add wallpapers- Add seascape or beach wallpapers to get the complete sunny beach look to your house. If you are going for a different theme, add wallpapers related to that team, as wallpapers transform the look of your house. For example, if you are going with a bright colored theme, look up some subtle flower wallpaper.
- Paintings and art work- Seascape paintings, artwork and photographs have been a favorite subject for artists since a long time. Frame some of these photographs and add some paintings for some artsy look in your beach house. You can think of fun ways to frame the photographs, there will be several tutorials available online.
- Headboards and bed décor- Add some pastel colored breezy headboards in your bedroom with nicely set pillows and sheets for a calm beachy feel. To add an extra touch bring small framed water-paintings for a minimalistic feel.